Aerospace and Defence
The Aerospace & Defence industry is increasingly expanding and manufacturers must find alternative methods to deliver results.Innovation drives the opportunity to minimise costs and cut the time to market, whilst increasing product complexity and product performance. Companies must also address demanding geographic regulatory requirements, complex security issues, and unparalleled new challenges. We help companies overcome these business issues by providing a dynamic, secure and seamless digital working environment.
BAE Systems Military Air Solutions
BAE Systems is a global company engaged in the development, delivery, and support of advanced defense and aerospace systems in the air, on land and at sea. With globally dispersed design teams and complex products, the company’s Military Air Solutions (MAS) business recognized the need for a true PLM strategy to enable end-to-end product support. Teamcenter is now fundamental to the business and provides BAE with a single source of product and process knowledge, managing data from many different applications.
Benefits of PLM
to the Aerospace & Defence Industry
- Improved ability to collaborate with a more digitally connected supply chain
- Faster manufacturing and assembly times
- An advanced tool for design engineering, development, analysis and manufacturing
- Drive risk and cost reduction by consolidating product data and standardising processes
- Complies with security requirements whilst providing highly secure data distribution