Consumer Products and Retail
One of the biggest challenges faced in this industry is to be able to create innovative products quickly and cost-effectively.Pressures to be first-to-market never cease and success depends on an organizations ability to develop products that appeal to fast-changing consumer tastes. The Product Lifecycle Management software allows you to capture new ideas in a central environment with information being accessed globally across the team, allowing faster time to market and a quicker decision-making on the right products at right time.
Dr. Martens realizes innovation edge with Teamcenter. A single source of data helps iconic footwear manufacturer support global manufacturing and ensure product quality.
Benefits of PLM
in Consumer Products & Retail
- Real-time communication of design changes
- Quick access to and easy sharing of product information, saving time and money
- More effective collaboration with global access to accurate product data
- Faster product development
- Improved visibility into design and manufacturing operations
- Increased quality, competitive advantage and innovation