Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment
Improve productivity, reliability and profitability with a collaborative manufacturing solution for heavy equipment.Siemens Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) helps manufacturers unify global design, engineering and manufacturing teams so they are able to work on the same requirements, models and manufacturing process plans, while having the flexibility to meet local configuration needs.
Eisenmann builds facilities for surface finishing technology, material flow automation, environmental technology and ceramics firing lines, as well as special facilities for energy recovery, coating, thermal processing and recycling. Hundreds of Eisenmann engineers use NX software for product design and Teamcenter software for product lifecycle management (PLM).
Benefits of PLM
in Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment
- Effectively manage design complexity from early-stage virtual machine design to production
- Reduce the number of prototypes and improve speed to delivery by using well defined requirements to minimise the number of changes during the development process
- Enable globally distributed product development teams to work together and connect suppliers to your process no matter where they are located
- Enable complete product information visibility for designers, engineers and suppliers
- Leverage the knowledge capture and workflow capabilities to ensure the company information assets are being re-used as much as possible
- Shorter cycle times in engineering, design and manufacturing